Thursday, August 29, 2013

Alas, it is not to be....

After four days in Portland, Oregon pursuing the possibilities that the city has to offer, I am heading home to Kansas no further than I was at the onset.  Evidently relocating to this area at this time was just not meant to be.  However, that does not mean that it is never going to happen, just not right now.

So tomorrow morning I will begin the two day trek back to Kansas and 26 hours in the car will be draining.  I will start again and figure out something else.  For the time being I may need to stay closer to the homestead which is not a bad thing, just not what I had hoped the next year would bring.  

So cheers to going after possibilities, chasing dreams, and having faith that there is a reason for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment