Sunday, July 28, 2013

Almost....... Almost.......

Well, here is the news- I am still waiting :)

However, I am sure enjoying the time while I have it.  I did receive and email that my application was being considered for a position at a stateside base school.  My gut feeling is that this is just the beginning of the process and things will start getting interesting soon.   I promise that I will keep this blog as updated as I can with developments and news as I receive them.

I am spending the next week helping my cousin, who I am very close with, prepare for her wedding; should be busy and lots of fun.   I know that many of you are looking at that calendar and starting to cringe.  4-H fairs are under way in a variety of locations (Good luck to all the 4-H kids- fair time was always my favorite).  That means that school is just around the corner.  Sharpen up those pencils and get ready for a great year that I am sure is waiting for you.  (I would also recommend checking out some of those lovely internet sources to brush up on those math, reading, writing, history, science, music, vocabulary skills... some of them are fun and if they help you start the year off right.... well seems like a good idea to me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment