Sunday, October 6, 2013

Food and Books

For those of you that know me... you know that food and books are essential components to my happiness and life.  After I started this blog I decided to also start a blog about these two things I enjoy so much.  The idea was more about giving myself an outlet and a reason to talk about these two passions without annoying friends or family who are not interested.

So, if you like reading book reviews or reading about food and restaurants then I invite you to check out my other bog:

http://pabalum.blogspot.com/


Now don't say I didn't warn you- this one is only about books I have read recently or food I have eaten.  The food is focused on dinning experience (not on what is cooked in a home kitchen).  The books are of whatever has peaked my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment